Waldent Premium Plus LED Airotor are designed to facilitate user-comfortability for the professional and a significant reduction in procedural times for their patients. The especially designed head size and customized light positioning contributes to a specialized level of visibility and maneuverability for users.
Used for cavity preparation, removal of tooth structure and margin creation.
- Led Light for better visibility.
- 3 jets water spray.
- Better grip.
- Ceramic ball bearing.
- Bordon 2 hole.
- Push-button available.
- LED lamp,shadowless lighting.
- Clear view with white led illumination.
- Push button system.
- Integral stainless steel body
- Light weight
- Resistance to scratch
- Integrated machining & forming head
- Strong power
- Low Noise with enhanced cutting efficiency
|Speed for Super Torque head||350,000 rpm|
- Brush off excess dirt & wipe clean with alcohol-soaked cloth
- Insert the handpiece in a sterilization pouch & seal it
- Autoclave for 20min. at 121°C or 15min. at 132°C
- 1 x Airotor Handpiece
- 1 x Key
- Instruction Manual
- 1 Year Warranty on Handpiece Tubing
- 3 Months Warranty on Cartridge & Bearings
- 3 Months Warranty on LED Light
- Physical Damage is not covered in any case
1. How does the bur retention mechanism work in this airoter ?
Ans - The Spinder and chuck are separate and a chuck are a single assembly. The push-button is used to open and close the chucking mechanism. This is very easy to use and time-saving.
2. How is the quality of the water jet?
Ans - The water jet quality is excellent as Waldent Premium Plus LED Airotor (WL-EDTU) helps to keep the prepared tooth cool and helps to evacuate debris from work field
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.