Waldent introduces Cordless Endomotor with optimum freedom making conventional endodontics better & efficient. EndoPro amazes as a cordless endomotor with brilliant & smart optimization for Advanced Endodontics.Optimum head size enables better view for the endodontists thus, enhancing their efficiency.
THIRD GENERATION ENDOMOTOR WITH 16:1 GEAR RATIO
- When the resistance higher than the torque , there is no automatic reverse , and the equipment will stop working.
FORWARD & REVERSE RECIPROCATING MOTION:
- It will keep forward and reverse circularly , the time would be forward 1/2 seconds, reverse 1/4 seconds
AUTOMATIC REVERSE & STOP:
- When the resistance higher than the torque , the equipment will auto-reverse , and then stop after the resistance disappeared.
- When the resistance higher than the torque , the equipment will auto-reverse, and will be forward again after the resistance disappeared.
|Battery Voltage||DC 3.7V|
|Preset Programs||9 Types|
|Working Modes||4 Kinds|
|Standard Configuration Contra-Angle||16:01|
|Rated Input Voltage||AC 110-220|
|Output Voltage||DC 5V|
The Walflex NiTi files (Waldent) are rotary files for root canal treatment belonging to the third generation of instruments. Absolutely simple to use, these files help in cleaning and shaping of the root canal complex in accordance with Schilders objectives. It requires minimal effort and provides the clinician with excellent results.
- Speed: 250-350 rpm
- Torque: 1.5 - 3 Ncm
W1 & W2: Speed 300RPM, Torque 3.0N
W3 to W6: Speed 325RPM , Torque: 1.8N
- Use a very gentle touch, never force the file.
- Always irrigate the canal before engaging a file
- Use the files with brushing/pecking motion
- Take the file passively with light resistance and brush out of the canal.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.