Waldent handpieces are designed to facilitate more user-comfortability for the professional and a significant reduction in procedural times for their patients.Made of high quality.
With the innovative technique, those hard to reach and hard to see places are more easily accessible, thus streamlining and shortening procedures, making it possible to achieve results with greater accuracy and precision.
- - Intended for dental clinical treatment and prevention
- - Suitable for any E-type headpiece accords with ISO standard
- - Suitable for both steam and chemical autoclave
- - For trimmimg dentures in Prosthodontics Dental Clinics
- - In minor Oral surgeries for tooth / bone cutting
- - In Private Dental Hospitals
Waldent Air -Motor Engine with high quality making dentistry more proficient & promising. Air-motor engines are the result of intensive research & studies by the professionals to deliver the best of quality to the dentists.
Air-Motor is a dental equipment which can be used in Dental clinics & minor surgical units in place of micromotors. They are air driven motors as compared electric driven micromotors.
Why should Dentist Use Air-Motor rather than Micromotor?
- - Advanced Technology
- - Economical
- - Provides sufficient chair side time for clinical cases.
- Premium Quality Handpiece
- Autoclavable at 135degree Celsius
- Ergonomic design for the comfortable grip
- Long life span
- Smooth operation
- Guarantees prompt service
- Constructed with high quality raw materials
- Smaller head and enhanced technology
- Extra-light & Powerful
- 360° rotation of the contra-angle handpiece on the motor.
- Extremely powerful motor with high torque
- Long lifespan
- Compatible for both Cold Sterilization & Autoclavable at 135degree Celsius
|WORKING PARAMETER:||airmotor speed||air consumed (amt)|
|When Pressure of air supply is 245KPa (2.5kgf/cmsquare)||18000/min (rpm)||42NL/min|
|When Pressure of air supply is 294KPa (3.0kgf/cmsquare)||20000/min (rpm)||51NL/min|
|When Pressure of air supply is 392KPa (4.0kgf/cmsquare)||22000/min (rpm)||72NL/min|
Speed range of the straight handpiece-
max- 40,000 RPM
- Avoid contamination of handpiece with Blood or other fluids
- Periodic oiling of the handpiece with good quality Oils will yield better results.
- Kindly follow the manual for speed control & usage
- 1 x Straight Handpiece
- 1 x Contra Handpiece
- 1 x Airmotor
3 months Warranty against the manufacturing defect
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.