Extraction Forceps with finger pattern handles
Waldent Atraumatic Extraction Forceps Kit is a perfect need for extractions in minor oral surgery.
Most Unique Feature of Atraumatic Extraction Forceps Kit - Anatomic Handle is the finger pattern handles for easy & firm grip
Extraction forceps are used to extract teeth, designed for use in specific areas of the mouth. The beak is shaped to confirm snugly to the contour of the tooth.This makes it easier to reach different teeth effectively. Forcpeps handles are shaped so that a maximum amount of force can be applied to the beaks, while the handles are still in a comfortable position for the oral surgeon.
Improved tapered beaks for complete root contact.
Parts of extraction forceps
- Hinge joint
Ease of use
- Predictable and efficient extractions
- Convenient to use
- Finger pattern handles
Preserve the Socket
- Atraumatic extractions where you preserve the bone
- Made up of high quality surgical grade stainless steel
- 1 x WF-1X, Upper Centrals & Canines
- 1 x WF-7X, Upper Premolars
- 1 x WF-13X, Lower Premolars
- 1 x WF-51AX, Upper Roots
- 1 x WF-74NX, Lower Roots
- 1 x WF-79X, Lower Third Molars
- 6 Months warranty against Rust