Waldent Clinical Micromotor
Waldent Clinical Micromotor is designed to facilitate more user-comfortability for the professional and a significant reduction in procedural times for their patients.
- Waldent Clinical Micromotor used for hard tissue trimming (teeth, bone).
- It is also used in denture trimming Polishing of prosthesis.
- Made up of high-quality material.
- A dental drill or handpiece is a hand-held, a mechanical instrument used to perform a variety of common dental procedures including removing decay, polishing fillings.
Waldent Straight Handpiece Special Edition
This is designed to facilitate more user-comfortability for the professional and a significant reduction in procedural times for their patients.Made of high quality.
With the innovative technique, those hard to reach and hard to see places are more easily accessible, thus streamlining and shortening procedures, making it possible to achieve results with greater accuracy and precision.
- Forward & reverse direction selection.
- Hand & foot operation.
- Extra torque for smooth working.
- Low heat generation suitable for long use.
- No noise & vibrations.
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 1 Year as applicable for Waldent Clinical Micromotor.
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 3 months as applicable for Waldent Straight Handpiece Special Edition.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.