The spring powered Turkish pattern crown remover, removes all temporary and most permanent restorations easily by generating a quick tap in the crown margin. The instant spring impulse about 1mm or less, breaks cement seal painlessly.
- Permanently cemented crowns and / or bridges
- Temporarily cemented provisional or final restorations
- Maryland bridges
- orthodontic brackets/bands
- Removable appliances "stuck" at attachments
- Multi-unit restoration "stuck" on working lab model
1) Material-Made of high-grade Stainless Steel
- Easy to use
- Fracture resistant
3) Ergonomic Design
- Light Weight - Less Fatigue
- Better Grip - Enhanced Working Efficiency
4) Rust Free
- Corrosion Resistant - Passivated
- Autoclavable at 135-degree celsius
Red and black colored crown remover with 4 general tips and a tip wrench.
- 1 X Crown Remover
- 5 x Tips
- 6 Months warranty against Rust
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.