Waldent Eco air rotor handpieces are designed to facilitate user-comfortability for the professional and a significant reduction in procedural times for their patients. The especially designed head size and customized light positioning contributes to a specialized level of visibility and maneuverability for users.
With the innovative Eco-nomical technique,the exclusive design & those hard to reach and hard to see places are more easily accessible, thus streamlining and shortening procedures, making it possible to achieve results with greater accuracy and precision.
- Intended for dental clinical treatment and prevention
- Suitable for any E-type headpiece accords with ISO standard
- Suitable for both steam and chemical autoclave
- Exclusive Eco Design
- Push Button Air-rotor
- Super high speed air-rotor
- Extra-torque & superior cutting efficiency
- Optimal power
- Optimum cooling of the treatment site with 3x spray
4x Holes in Air-Rotor Head:
- 4 holes in air-rotor head have been equipped to increase the cooling effect for the tooth.
Air Pressure: Maximum 0.2~0.25 MPa (2~2.5kgf/cm2)
Minimum 0.18~0.22 MPa (1.8~2.2kgf/cm2)
- Be sure to sufficiently lubricate the air-rotor with good quality handpiece oil befoe Autoclaving
- Autoclavable upto 135C
- 1 Airotor Handpiece
- 1 x Key
- Instructional Manual
- 3 Months against Manufacturing Defect (On Cartridge)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.