Waldent Dental Instruments excels in highest quality standards. They are manufactured from selective stainless steel by skilled workers with modern machines, keeping control on production and quality at every step to guarantee a supply of Instruments with utmost precision.
Bone Expander Kit has been Designed as a Substitute to Sinus Osteotomes Convex & Concave
Used In Multiple ways to Manipulate Bones to aid Placement of Implants
Expanders are driven into the bone with a ratchet wrench or low speed handpiece. This decreases the surgical trauma of osteotomes. Bone expanders improve the clinical success by improving stability, maintaining bone density and increasing fixation.
Technique for expanding the atrophic alveolar ridge
- Lateral bone condensation technique – lateral compacting of the trabeculae in poor quality bone, greatly improving primary stability
- Technique is less traumatic for the patient than working with a hammer and chisel
ADVANTAGES OF BONE EXPANDER IN IMPLANTOLOGY:
- The coronal part of the expander is smooth, only the initial part being threaded. When the smooth part comes into contact with the corticalis, instead of penetrating into it, it displaces it, facilitating lateral expansion.
Uses an implantology micromotor for ridge expansion. Maximum control of the direction of insertion and of the torque(screwing power).
- Use of the ratchet is the last stage of insertion of the expanders. It is possible to make a half or quarter turn at a time.
- The bone expander technique is less traumatic for the patient than working with a hammer and chisel.
- It is an ideal instrument used in multiple ways to manipulate bones to aid in placement of Implants
- The tips are made with finest quality stainless steel.
- Made up of Rostfrei Stainless Steel helps in retaining their shape and resist breakage of instruments
- Corrosion resistance alloy
- Suitable for all types of Disinfection solutions
- Must clean after every use with warm water to remove blood , tissues and mucus from the instruments
- Ultrasonic cleaning is recommended for all the instruments specially articulated instruments such as forceps, rongeurs, etc
- Use only standard and reputed brand of disinfectant solutions.
- We recommend that the temperature does not exceed 120C
- Dry heat sterilization see that temperature does not exceed 180C and there should be no long exposure as this would cause discoloration, loss of temper and this in turn would disturb the hardening of the instrument
- Do not use substandard chemicals or disinfectants as they can damage the instruments
- Avoid use of unsuitable highly acidic chlorine containing agents
- Use Demineralized water only
- Never rub an instrument with metal brush at the time of cleaning.
Bone Expander Set of 12:
- Bone Expanders: 2.6, 3.0, 3.4, 3.8 and 4.3mm
- Connector: Ratchet Wrench Connector (Adaptor 1),Latch Style Handpiece Connector (Latch adaptor)
- Pilot Drill: 2.0mm Pilot Drill
- Manual Knob: For manual, finger usage
- 2 x Extra pin
- 1 x Ratchet Wrench
- Measure the thickness of the bone where implant is to be placed & the bone is drilled.
- Make initial hole with "Pilot Drill"
- Remove the drill with the help of wrench. Expand the bone according to the case with different bone size drills
If the distance is too short to interfere with neighbouring tooth, distance can be extended by using extension tool (extender)
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 6 Months against Rust
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.