Waldent Dental Instruments excel in highest quality standards. They are manufactured from selective stainless steel by skilled workers with modern machines, keeping control on production and quality at every step to guarantee a supply of Instruments with utmost precision.
The Dental probe is made up of stainless steel with calibrated tip.
Goldman Fox Probe has same calibration as of Williams Probes but has flat end instead of round as of Williams.
The working ends are marked in millimeters (1-2-5-7-8-9-10) for precise measurements. The calibrated periodontal probe is an instrument of assessment. The calibrated probe is used to -
1) determine the consistency of the gingival tissue
2) survey sulcus and pockets depths
3) measure clinical attachment levels
4) measure the width of attached gingival
5) verify whether bleeding and/or purulent exudate is in presence.
- Combination of Williams and Goldman Fox Probe
- Made of high quality medical graded Stainless Steel
- Use in assessment of periodontal health
- Ergonomic design
- Light Weighted
- Corrosion Resistant
- Must clean after every use with warm water to remove blood , tissues and mucus from the instruments
- Ultrasonic cleaning is recommended for all the instruments specially articulated instruments such as forceps, rongeurs, etc
- Use only standard and reputed brand of disinfectant solutions.
- We recommend that the temperature does not exceed 120C
- Dry heat sterilization see that temperature does not exceed 180C and there should be no long exposure as this would cause discoloration, loss of temper and this in turn would disturb the hardening of the instrument
- Do not use substandard chemicals or disinfectants as they can damage the instruments
- Avoid use of unsuitable highly acidic chlorine containing agents
- Use Demineralized water only
- Never rub an instrument with metal brush at the time of cleaning.
- 1 x Goldman Fox + Williams Probe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.