Air Scaler for sonic scaling is another version of mechanical scaling.
What is Sonic Scaling?
Sonic Scaling are scalers that are driven by compressed air, and require a compressed air driven dental unit for operation.
They are generally less effective but generate less heat than ultrasonic scalers,and are thus less likely to cause iatrogenic damage to the tooth surface.
How is it different from Ultrasonic Scaling?
Ultrasonic scalers are the most commonly used scaler that are driven by an electric motor. The tip in ultrasonic scalers move in ultrasonic frequency whereas tip of the scaler oscillates at a sonic frequency.
- Decreased working time for dentists
- Provides hassle free working environment as compared to Ultrasonic Scalers
- Directly connects to Dental Chair
- User Friendly
For Waldent Air Scaler: Click Here
- Perfect design and comfortable to use
- Wider vision & operation space due to smaller body
- Less heat generation during use
- No Electromagnetic Radiation
|Specifications:||M4 (4H)||M2 (2H)|
|Connection:||4 Hole Connection||2 Hole Connection|
|Frequency:||From 0 to 10000 Hz|
|Pressure:||0.24-0.32 MPA (2.4-3.2KGF/cm square)|
|Length (excluding scaler tips):||118.5mm||110mm|
1 Unit containing:
- 1 x Air Scaler Handpiece
- 3 x Scaler Tips (G1 , G2, G4)
- 1 x Key/chuck
- Instruction Manual
1 x Waldent Eco Airotor (FREE)
- Air Scaler: This product does not carry any manufacturer/importer warranty
- Airotor: 3 months against any manufacturing defect (On Cartridge)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.