Autoclavable Stainless Steel Handpiece used for trimming dentures
Waldent Straight Handpiece Special Edition is designed to facilitate more user-comfortability for the professional and a significant reduction in procedural times for their patients.
With the innovative technique, those hard to reach and hard to see places are more easily accessible, thus streamlining and shortening procedures, making it possible to achieve results with greater accuracy and precision.
- For trimming dentures in Prosthodontics Dental Clinics
- In minor Oral surgeries for tooth/bone cutting
- In Private Dental Hospitals.
- Made up of stainless steel.
- Slow speed handpiece.
- Handpiece rpm extends to a maximum of 40,000.
- Offers good handling convenience.
- It offers precision and reliability.
SPEED Range of the straight handpiece.
- MINI-600 RPM.
- MAX- 40,000 RPM.
COMPOSITION : Made up of stainless steel.
BLADE TYPE :
ERGONOMIC DESIGN :
- Smaller head and enhanced technology.
- Comfortable Grip.
- Smooth operation.
- Made up of Stainless steel.
- Corrosion Resistant.
METAL SLOT :
- For inserting and removing burs.
- 1 x Straight Handpiece Special Edition.
- 1 x Instruction Manual.
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 1 Year as applicable for this product.