Waldent Dental Instruments excels in highest quality standards. They are manufactured from selective stainless steel by skilled workers with modern machines, keeping control on production and quality at every step to guarantee a supply of Instruments with utmost precision.
Waldent Surgical Aspirator Tips are high Volume Evacuator tips used for suction of saliva & other fluids during oral & maxillofacial surgery
- It is an ideal instrument used for suction of saliva & other fluids during oral & maxillofacial surgery
- Ergonomically designed handle -
Light in Weight
Easy to Grip
Less Fatique on Fingers
- The tips are made with finest quality stainless steel.
- Made up of Rostfrei Stainless Steel helps in retaining their shape and resist breakage of tip
- Corrosion resistance alloy
- Suitable for all types of Disinfection solutions
- Must clean after every use with warm water to remove blood , tissues and mucus from the instruments
- Ultrasonic cleaning is recommended for all the instruments specially articulated instruments such as forceps, rongeurs, etc
- Use only standard and reputed brand of disinfectant solutions.
- We recommend that the temperature does not exceed 120C
- Dry heat sterilization see that temperature does not exceed 180C and there should be no long exposure as this would cause discoloration, loss of temper and this in turn would disturb the hardening of the instrument
- Do not use substandard chemicals or disinfectants as they can damage the instruments
- Avoid use of unsuitable highly acidic chlorine containing agents
- Use Demineralized water only
- Never rub an instrument with metal brush at the time of cleaning.
- 1 x Surgical Aspirator Tip
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 6 Months against Rust
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.