- Easy and safe maxillary sinus autografting - no risk of perforation.
- Better implant placement and fixation - greater stability and improved osseointegration process.
- Enhanced bone density and quality via bone condensing - promoted long-term implant survival.
- The reduced healing recovery process - less painful, less swelling.
- Extremely low risk of rejection or complications.
- Minimal bone tissue trauma.
- Reduced chair timeless instruments and different tools are needed.
- Special stainless steel material with DNT coating increase durability and overall working time with less heat generation and sharpness exhaustion.
This Bur technology is based on a novel biomechanical bone preparation technique called “osseodensification.” Unlike traditional dental drilling techniques, osseodensification does not excavate bone tissue. Rather, bone tissue is simultaneously compacted and auto-grafted in outwardly expanding directions from the osteotomy.
When a Bur is rotated at high speed in a reversed, non-cutting direction with steady external irrigation, a strong and dense layer of bone tissue is formed along the walls and base of the osteotomy. Dense compacted bone tissue produces stronger purchase for your favorite dental implant and may facilitate faster healing.
Waldent Universal Osseodensification Burs Kit - K19/3
- 1 x VT1525 (2.0)
- 1 X VT2535 (3.0)
- 1 X VT3545 (4.0)
- 1 X VT4555 (5.0)
- 1 X VT1828 (2.3)
- 1 X VT2838 (3.3)
- 1 X VT3848 (4.3)
- 1 X VT4858 (5.3)
- 1 x VS2228 (2.5)
- 1 X VS3238 (3.5)
- 1 X VS4248 (4.5)
- 1 X VS5258 (5.5)
- 4 X Parallel Pin
- 1 x Pilot
The Studies have concluded that, in porcine tibia and Sheep Illiac Crest, osseodensification may facilitate bone expansion, increase implant stability and create a densification layer around the preparation site by compacting and autografting bone particles along the entire depth of the osteotomy.
Direction of Use
Drilling sequence protocol:
- Use the pilot drill to make the initial socket with a residual thickness of approximately 1mm from the sinus floor.
- Begin with the smallest osseodensification bur with repeatedly pumping motion.
- The osseodensification bur will push the bone tissue toward the apical end and will gently lift the membrane and autograft compacted bone inwards.
- Use the sequential order to achieve a maximum membrane lift of 3mm, increase the bur diameter according to the bone density and implant diameter needs. and reach the final desired width for implant placement.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.