An endomotor with a built-in Apex Locator, which saves space as well as time while performing Root Canal Therapy. The endomotor and apex locator functions can be used separately or together, by the click of a button , as per the choice of the dentist. This device is a delight to Endolovers as it eliminates the need for individual devices for working length determination and root canal shaping. With 5 working modes, 6 functions and 9 adjustable programes, EndoPro 2.0 gives you the full control to achieve the desired results with precision.
5 WORKING MODES
M1: Only Root-Canal Length Measuring Mode
M2: Only Root-Canal Enlargement Mode
M3: Reciprocating Mode
M4: Both Root-Canal Length Measuring & Enlargement Mode
M5: Both Reciprocation & Length Measuring Mode
- Reciprocating Motion
- Automatic Decelration in Apical Zone
- Automatic Inversion and Stopping in Apical Zone
- Automatic Start/Stop of Motor
- Automatic Inverion of Torque
- Both Root-Canal Length Measuring & Enlargement
- Ultraprecise motor originating in Germany, low noise and less vibration
- Large colorful OLED screen, all angles visible
- 5 working modes: Alone root-canal length measuring, Alone root-canal enlargement, Reciprocating rotary motion , Both root-canal length measuring & enlargement
- Six functions: Multi-Frequency length measuring skill, Normal enlargement, Automatic inversion in apical zone, Reciprocating motion, Automatic deceleration in apical zone, Automatic start/stop of motor and Both Reciprocating and length measuring.
- Main accessories include: Contra-angle handpiece, File clips, Lip hooks and Measuring files, which can be sterilized in high temperature and pressure to avoid cross infection
Adapter: 100V~240V 0.8A 50Hz/60Hz
Revolving speed: 200~600rpm
Buzzer alert: The buzzer will alert when the file is less than 2mm closed to the apex
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 1 Year against manufacturing defect
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product
The Walflex NiTi files (Waldent) are rotary files for root canal treatment belonging to the third generation of instruments. Absolutely simple to use, these files help in cleaning and shaping of the root canal complex in accordance with Schilders objectives. It requires minimal effort and provides the clinician with excellent results.
- Wal-Flex gold files are manufactured using a proprietary thermal treatment from patented NiTi alloy.
- Advancements in the metallurgy have improved the flexibility, torsional strength and resistance to cyclic fatigue.
- Wal-Flex files have a triangular cross section with sharp cutting edges for enhanced cutting efficiency.
- Wal-Flex files have a non cutting tip to safely follow the curvatures of the canal preventing any mishaps such as transportations and ledge formations.
The assorted Wal-Flex system is comprised of 6 files with constant tapers :
W1- 17 / 8 %
W2- 19 / 2 %
W3- 20 / 4%
W4- 20 / 6%
W5- 25 / 4%
W6- 25 / 6%
To assist the clinician in approaching canals of various shapes and sizes the other files available in the series are :
Wx – 17 / 4 %
W7 – 30 / 4 %
Wal-Flex Glide Files: Available in 21 and 25mm
G1 - 13 / 2 %
G2 - 16 / 2 %
G3 - 19 / 2 %
1) Cyclic Resistant
350% more resistant to cyclic fatigue
Improved Resistant, cyclic fatigue resistance time
Triangular cross section: Sharp cutting edges
2) Gold Treated
Advanced memory alloy tech with elegant dark gold color
Controlled memory files
Gold thermal treatment: Enhances cutting efficiency
3) High Flexibility
Extreme Flexibility: To negotiate any canal
Super – flexible gold alloy
Advanced Tip Process, Avoid Forming Steps
Safety Tip: Non-Cutting tip to minimize apical transportation
5) Rust - free
- Speed: 250-350 rpm
- Torque: 1.5 - 3 Ncm
Waldent Wal-flex Gold Rotary Files 21mm Assorted- (W1-W6):
- Pack of 6 Files (Assorted)
Waldent Wal-flex Gold Rotary Files 25mm Assorted- (W1-W6):
- Pack of 6 Files (Assorted)
STEP-BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
After gaining straight-line coronal access, assess working length (WL) and create a glide path to a ISO #15 K file size.
Start with the 08/17 file. Use as an orifice opener. Move slowly forward without any apical pressure. Check patency with ISO #10 K file. Irrigate and lubricate.
Use the 02/19 file till WL. Move slowly forward without pressure. If resistance occurs, recapitulate using ISO #15 K file till working length. Use a ISO #10 K file to check patency. Irrigate and lubricate.
Insert 04/20 file for anatomical inspection to the WL. Slowly introduce the file into the canal without pressure in a pecking motion. If resistance occurs, go back to the previous step. Use a ISO #10 K file to check for patency. Remember to irrigate and lubricate the canal.
Use the 06/20 file to shape the middle part of the root canal. This file can also be taken to WL. Introduce the file slowly into the canal without pressure. If resistance occurs, go back to the previous step. Use a ISO #10 K file to check for patency. Remember to irrigate and lubricate.
Take 04/25 and 06/25 (for larger canals) file to WL to enlarge the apical part of the canal. Introduce the file slowly into the canal and move apically without pressure. If resistance occurs, go back to the previous step. Use a ISO #10 K file to check for patency. Irrigate and lubricate.
Recommended Torque & Speed:
W1 & W2: Speed 300RPM, Torque 3.0N
W3 to W6: Speed 325RPM , Torque: 1.8N
- Use a very gentle touch, never force the file.
- Always irrigate the canal before engaging a file
- Use the files with brushing/pecking motion
- Take the file passively with light resistance and brush out of the canal.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.