Waldent Dental Instruments excel in highest quality standards. They are manufactured from selective stainless steel by skilled workers with modern machines, keeping control on production and quality at every step to guarantee a supply of Instruments with utmost precision.
Waldent Tooth Extraction Forceps Upper Molars Right, No.89 (1/115) is an extraction forcep ideally used in extraction of upper molars right
Waldent Extraction Forceps is a perfect need for extractions in minor oral surgery.
Tooth Extracting forceps are used to extract tooth designed for use in specific areas of the mouth. The beak is shaped to confirm snugly to the contour of the tooth.This makes it easier to reach different teeth effectively.Dental forcpes handles are shaped so that a maximum amount of force can be applied to the beaks, while the handles are still in a comfortable position for the oral surgeon
IDEAL REQUIREMENT OF EXTRACTION FORCEPS:
In clinical cases of:
- - Chronic Pulpitis
- - Impaction
- - Grossly decayed teeth
- - Grade II-III Mobility
- - Supernumerary teeth
- - Mesiodens
Other pathologies like: Dentigerous Cyst, Ludwig's Angina
- Made up of high quality medical graded Stainless Steel
- Easy nomenclature for identification
- Sharp beaks of forceps thus promoting effortless extraction
- Tight Grasping Handles
- Corrosion resistant
- Suitable for all types of Disinfection and Sterilization protocols
- Must clean after every use with warm water to remove blood , tissues and mucus from the instruments
- Ultrasonic cleaning is recommended for all the instruments specially articulated instruments such as forceps, rongeurs, etc
- Use only standard and reputed brand of disinfectant solutions.
- We recommend that the temperature does not exceed 120C
- Dry heat sterilization see that temperature does not exceed 180C and there should be no long exposure as this would cause discoloration, loss of temper and this in turn would disturb the hardening of the instrument
- Do not use substandard chemicals or disinfectants as they can damage the instruments
- Avoid use of unsuitable highly acidic chlorine containing agents
- Use Demineralized water only
- Never rub an instrument with metal brush at the time of cleaning.
- 1 x Extraction Forcep Upper Molars Right, No.89 (1/115)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.