Waldent introduces Cordless Endomotor with optimum freedom making conventional endodontics better & efficient. EndoPro amazes as a cordless endomotor with brilliant & smart optimization for Advanced Endodontics.Optimum head size enables better view for the endodontists thus, enhancing their efficiency.
- When the resistance higher than the torque , the equipment will auto-reverse, and will be forward again after the resistance disappeared.
|Battery Voltage||DC 3.7V|
|Preset Programs||9 Types|
|Working Modes||4 Kinds|
|Standard Configuration Contra-Angle||16:01|
|Rated Input Voltage||AC 110-220|
|Output Voltage||DC 5V|
The Walflex NiTi files (Waldent) are rotary files for root canal treatment belonging to the third generation of instruments. Absolutely simple to use, these files help in cleaning and shaping of the root canal complex in accordance with Schilders objectives. It requires minimal effort and provides the clinician with excellent results.
Recommended Torque & Speed:
W1 & W2: Speed 300RPM, Torque 3.0N
W3 to W6: Speed 325RPM , Torque: 1.8N
- Use a very gentle touch, never force the file.
- Always irrigate the canal before engaging a file
- Use the files with brushing/pecking motion
- Take the file passively with light resistance and brush out of the canal.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.