WALDENT OBTURATION PEN
Waldent Obturation Pen System is a Cordless system used for Warm Vertical Compaction while doing RCT. Using Obturation Pen, one applies pressure in a vertical direction to the heat softened gutta percha and thereby causes it to flow and to fill the entire lumen of the canal.
- Slim design, light body, comfortable grip to reduce your exhaustion and easy handling.
- The needle type and temperature mode can be adjustable, make the gutta point more compact.
- Short heating time, up to 150 degree within 2s
- Adopting gutta percha vertical condensation technology
- Double batteries, convenient to replace, saving chairside time
FOR EFFECTIVE WARM VERTICAL COMPACTION:
- A continuous tapering funnel should be present from the root canal orifice to the root apex.
- Root canal should be prepared so that it flows with the shape
- Shape of Apical foramen should not be changed or moved.
- Apical foramen should be kept as small as is practical so that excess gutta percha will not be forced through it during vertical compaction
Convenience in application
Four Tips - F, FM, M, ML
F: #45/02, FM: #50/04, M: #55/06, ML: #55/08
3) Time & Temperature
Needle type & temperature mode can be adjusted making the gutta percha point more contact
Short heating time, up to 150 degree within 2s
Vertical condensation technology
Double batteries to replace, convenient use
Input : 100~240V/AC 50/60Hz
Output: DC 5V/1.5A
Voltage: DC 3.7V
|Li-ion Battery||Capacity: 2800mAh|
|Temperature of Pentip:||
Low temperature status: 160~200°C
High temperature status: 200~240°C
|Packing Size:||20 x 15.5 x 16.5cm|
SIZE OF TIPS:
- 1 x Obturation Pen
- 1 x Charging Base
- 1 x Adaptor
- 2 x Batteries
- 4 x Tips (F, FM, M, ML)
Preparation -gutta percha point
Prepatration -hand plugger:
Prepare 2-3 plugger to compact gutta percha ,mark root canal length by rubber stopper.
Preparation -pen tip:
Select proper pen tip for root canal
Dry root canal:
Dry the root canal using paper point
Select the gutta percha point.
Mark the length of pen tip
Insert gutta percha point:
Coat 3mm from the tip with sealer, insert in to root canal with pumping action
Removal of excess gutta percha
Cut the excess gutta percha by pen tip.
Heating & insertion:
Heat and insert pen tip with gutta percha to 4-6mm short of the working length
(NOTE: High temperature mode is recommended for this step because of too much gutta)
Stop the heating and maintain the pressure about 10 secs
Removal of pen tip:
Removal after heating the pen tip for 1~2 seconds to avoid gutta percha come out with pen tip
Compact the warmed gutta percha with the plugger.
(NOTE: Its proper to use low temperature mode because of less gutta)
- 6 months Warranty against the manufacturing defect on the equipment
- Other Accesories (like tips, etc) are not included in Warranty
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.