Intraoral cameras (IOCs) are cameras used by dentists or doctors to show a patient the interior of their mouth, as an alternative to using a mirror. They were first introduced in 1989 and are now widely used in dental offices. IOCs allows the patient to see a clear picture of the inside of their mouth, aiding the dentist in consulting with them on various treatment options. Images can be saved to a patient's file for future reference.
- Designed to allow: Clinicians to capture and display digital images from inside a patient's mouth, intraoral cameras are a valuable tool for patient education and case documentation. Most commonly equipped with LEDs, these digital cameras can capture images without the need for external lighting.
What are intraoral cameras used for?
One tool your dentist may use during your exam is an intraoral camera. The intraoral camera not only allows your dentist to view your teeth and gums with ease, but it also lets him or her show you things like tooth decay and gum disease or the results of treatments like dental implants or cosmetic dentistry in Newton.
What is intraoral and extraoral ?
There are two main types of dental X-rays: intraoral (the X-ray film is inside the mouth) and extraoral (the X-ray film is outside the mouth). Intraoral X-rays are the most common type of X-ray. There are several types of intraoral X-rays. Each shows different aspects of teeth.
NOTE: It can be color images for TV compatible with PAL, if not, will be black &white images.
- Wired or corded with PC-VGA, RCA, or S-Video connectivity.
- Lightweight (approx .25 lb / 110g).
- LED lighting.
- Fixed or variable focus mechanisms (Dial and Slide).
- Magnification up to 100X.
- The angle of view 0˚ or 90˚.
- 45˚mirror attachment.
- Periodontal pocket probe attachment with scale for measurement.
- Attachment for single tooth closeups.
- Fingertip image capture or footswitches.
- SD Card storage.
- Specialized imaging software.
- CMOS1/4 (5 Mega Pixels)
- 1 x Intra-Oral Camera.
- 1 x Intra Oral Camera Stand.
- 1 x Adapter.
- 1 x Memory Card 4GB.
- 1 Year warranty is applicable for this product.
- Service and warranty for this product are handled by Waldent.
- Waldent will be liable to mend any faulty or unsatisfactory products.
- Waldent will provide guaranteed assistance to the customer in registering a request to get the product replaced or serviced.
- The buyer acknowledges that products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back only if seal of the package or product is intact or unaltered or is not tampered with .
- This warranty is void if altered anyway.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.