IRA Irrigation endodontic canal
- Needles are premium quality endodontic canal irrigation needles used in root canal treatments for irrigation of canals to remove any debris or blood.
- Irrigation needles are available as single or double vent, straight or prebent type.
- Irrigation needle with two lateral vents provides gentle and effective irrigation of root canal.
- * With this high quality, side vented, luer lock irrigation needle, you can be sure to get an effective and safe irrigation when performing an endo treatment
- * Easy and optimized to clean out the canals with the double side openings, creating a "swirl-effect".
- * Safe with the rounded and closed tip, protecting apex/perforation
- * Straight/Pre-bent
- * Thin wall
- * Luer lock Hub
- * Disposable (Single Use)
1. Thin Wall
Thin Wall needles - improved flow rate
Better Irrigation Ability
Single or Double Lateral Vents
Double side openings, creates a "swirl-effect".
Closed front end
Rounded End - No Apex Penetration
Free of Burrs
Luer Lock Hub - Leak free
Straight Or Pre bent
Single use only
- Length : 22mm & 26mm
- Gauge: 30 gauge
- Straight Needle - single vent
- Prebent Needle - Double vents
- Jar of 50 irrigation needles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.