Down Pack Obturation System
Waldent Obturation Pen System is a Cordless system used for Warm Vertical Compaction while doing RCT. Using Obturation Pen, one applies pressure in a vertical direction to the heat softened gutta percha and thereby causes it to flow and to fill the entire lumen of the canal.
FOR EFFECTIVE WARM VERTICAL COMPACTION:
For Effective warm vertical Compaction
- A continuous tapering funnel should be present from the root canal orifice to the root apex.
- Root canal should be prepared so that it flows with the shape
- Shape of Apical foramen should not be changed or moved.
- Apical foramen should be kept as small as is practical so that excess gutta percha will not be forced through it during vertical compaction
- Simple design
- Convenience in application
- Four Tips - F, FM, M, ML
- F: #45/02, FM: #50/04, M: #55/06, ML: #55/08
- Needle type & temperature mode can be adjusted making the gutta percha point more contact
- Short heating time, up to 150 degree within 2s
- Vertical condensation technology
- Double batteries to replace, convenient use
- Autoclavable Tips
- 1 x Obturation Pen
- 1 x Charging Base
- 1 x Adaptor
- 2 x Batteries
- 4 x Tips (F, FM, M, ML)