Waldent Automatic Crown Remover Kit
- The Crown remover is a spring-loaded mechanical device to remove the bonded crowns and bridges by an intensive impulse.
- Spring loaded crown remover with 8 tips and a wrench.
- Special tip for bridge removing
- Impulse strength is controllable
- Eight different designs of tips allow engaging in different places of crown margins.
- It has a special steel string that can be pulled underneath the bridge and engaged in the rectangular tip when an impulse is applied to it pulls out the bridge.
- Impulse strength should be lowered for root treated teeth.
- For permanent removal of crowns by breaking the seal between tooth and crown even after sectioning with a bur.
- The setting of the impulse to a higher level can break the underlying tooth. Be careful.
INDICATIONS OF AUTOMATIC CROWN REMOVER KIT:
- Permanently cemented crowns and or bridges
- Temporary cemented provisional or final restorations
- Maryland bridges
- Orthodontic brackets/bands
- Removable appliances/retainers fixed at abutments
- Made of high grade Stainless Steel
- Easy to use
- Fracture resistant
3) Ergonomic Design
- Light Weight - Less Fatique
- Better Grip - Enhanced Working Efficiency
4) Rust Free
- Corrosion Resistant - Passivated
- Autoclavable at 135 degree celsius
Right & Left hand
Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
CE & ISO Certified
- Must clean after every use with warm water to remove blood , tissues and mucus from the instruments
- Ultrasonic cleaning is recommended for all the instruments specially articulated instruments such as forceps, rongeurs, etc
- Use only standard and reputed brand of disinfectant solutions.
- We recommend that the temperature does not exceed 120C
- Dry heat sterilization see that temperature does not exceed 180C and there should be no long exposure as this would cause discoloration, loss of temper and this in turn would disturb the hardening of the instrument
- Do not use substandard chemicals or disinfectants as they can damage the instruments
- Avoid use of unsuitable highly acidic chlorine containing agents
- Use Demineralized water only
- Never rub an instrument with metal brush at the time of cleaning.
Automatic Crown Remover Kit Black:
- NiTi Wire Small
- NiTi Wire Large
- Miller Tip 1
- Miller Tip 2
- Cutting Tip 3
- General Tip 4
- General Tip 5
- Miller Tip 6
- Tip Wrench
- Swivel Lock key
6 Months warranty against Rust
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.