Lower Roots Extraction Forceps is an extraction instrument ideally used in the extraction of Mandibular molars/root stumps/grossly decayed teeth.
Waldent Tooth Extraction Forceps Lower Roots No.33L (1/125) is an extraction forcep ideally used in the extraction of Mandibular molars/root stumps/grossly decayed teeth.
Waldent Extraction Forceps is a perfect need for extractions in minor oral surgery.
Tooth Extracting forceps are used to extract teeth designed for use in specific areas of the mouth. The beak is shaped to confirm snugly to the contour of the tooth. Dental forceps handles are shaped so that a maximum amount of force can be applied to the beaks, while the handles are still in a comfortable position for the oral surgeon.
- Beaks are perpendicular to handles
- Beaks are narrower & longer than other mandibular forcep
- Tip of beak is very narrow , almost pointed
- Beaks converge at edges when handles are closed completely
Lower Root Forceps
Dental Tooth Extraction forceps
Disposable / Reusable
Sterile / Non-Sterile
Non - Sterile
Latex / Latex - free
- Made of high grade Stainless Steel
- Ergonomic Design -
- Serrated handles - Better Grip
- Sharp Beaks on Tip - Better Adaptation to root surface
Cut PDL easily:-
- Long Beaks for Better Grip
- Large handles - Better Operator fit
- Concave Inner Surface to fit the root
- Close Fitting Forcep Blades - spread the load evenly
- Corrosion Resistant - Passivated
- Autoclavable at 135 degree celsius
- 1 x Tooth Extraction Forceps Lower Roots No.33L (1/125)
- 6 Months warranty against Rust