WALDENT MERSHON BAND PUSHER
Waldent Mershon Band Pusher is an orthodontic instrument that are used to aid in the placement and seating of orthodontic bands.
The squared and serrated tip provides a secure and positive grip on band attachments, while the large handle provide firm and confortable grip. One piece fabrication provide durability and structural strength.
stainless Steel with ﬁnely-serrated point.
Used for effective control while pushing, burnishing or seating bands.
Specially treated, serrations provide a firm grip during use.
- Made up of Rostrei Stainless Steel
- Tight Grasping Handles
- Corrosion resistance alloy
- Suitable for all types of Disinfection solutions
- Must clean after every use with warm water to remove blood , tissues and mucus from the instruments
- Ultrasonic cleaning is recommended for all the instruments specially articulated instruments such as forceps, rongeurs, etc
- Use only standard and reputed brand of disinfectant solutions.
- We recommend that the temperature does not exceed 120C
- Dry heat sterilization see that temperature does not exceed 180C and there should be no long exposure as this would cause discoloration, loss of temper and this in turn would disturb the hardening of the instrument
- Do not use substandard chemicals or disinfectants as they can damage the instruments
- Avoid use of unsuitable highly acidic chlorine containing agents
- Use Demineralized water only
- Never rub an instrument with metal brush at the time of cleaning.
- 1 x Band Pusher Mershon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.