Waldent Periosteal Elevator Molt No.9 Premium
- Ideally used for retracting & elevating mucoperiosteum during minor or major oral surgery
Periosteal Elevators are mainly used to lift full thickness soft tissue flaps.
- Double - Ended Instrument with one rounded , blunted end & other end is sharp pointed.
- Blunt end is Spoon - Shaped.
- Spoon Shaped End is used to raise gingival tissue at cervical region which is to be detached for the extraction of the tooth.
- Reflects the mucoperiosteum away from the bone to prevent it being crushed - as bone is used as fulcrum.
- Sharp Pointed End is used to reflect dental papillae.
* Three ways to elevate / reflect soft tissues are :
- Pointed end is used in prying motion for elevation of flap.Usually use for elevation of dental papilla between teeth.
- Push Stroke - Broad end is pushed under flap to separate periosteum from bone.
- Pull Stroke - tends to tear tissue if not used carefully.
1) Made of high grade Stainless Steel
2) Easy to use
3) Thin anatomic ends
4) Ergonomic Design
Hollow handles - Light Weight
Enhanced Working Efficiency
5) Rust Free
Corrosion Resistant - Passivated
Autoclavable at 135 degree celsius
Right & Left hand
Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
CE & ISO Certified
Molt Premium 9
Oral surgery , Periodontics ,
Disposable / Reusable
Sterile / Non-Sterile
Non - Sterile
Latex / Latex - free
- Must clean after every use with warm water to remove blood , tissues and mucus from the instruments
- Ultrasonic cleaning is recommended for all the instruments specially articulated instruments such as forceps, rongeurs, etc
- Use only standard and reputed brand of disinfectant solutions.
- We recommend that the temperature does not exceed 120C
- Dry heat sterilization see that temperature does not exceed 180C and there should be no long exposure as this would cause discoloration, loss of temper and this in turn would disturb the hardening of the instrument
- Do not use substandard chemicals or disinfectants as they can damage the instruments
- Avoid use of unsuitable highly acidic chlorine containing agents
- Use Demineralized water only
- Never rub an instrument with metal brush at the time of cleaning.
- 1 x Waldent Periosteal Elevator Molt No.9 Premium
6 Months warranty against Rust
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.