Waldent Dental Instruments excel in highest quality standards. They are manufactured from selective stainless steel by skilled workers with modern machines, keeping control on production and quality at every step to guarantee a supply of Instruments with utmost precisiony.
Waldent Root Elevators Warwick James Set of 3
Wal-elevators truely believes in the importance of tissue preserving extractions. Especially in the field of implantology tissue preserving can avoid complex bone augmentation.
PARTS OF AN ELEVATOR:
Root elevators enable easy and comfortable tissue preserving extraction of all teeth by:
- Sharp working tips
- Thin working tips
- Ergonomic design
Root Elevators work on the following principal::
1. Lever Principal
2. Wheel Principal
3. Wheel & Axle Principal
- Ergonomic Design with Fine Grip Handles
- Flat Handle Apply Less Force on the Tooth
- Curved Beaks
- Ultra-Light Weight
- Fine Working Tip
- Tight Grasping Handles
- Wide Range of Elevators
- Corrosion Resistant
Root Elevators are instruments designed to loosen or remove dental roots, root fragments or teeth.
Less chances of Tooth Facture
- Must clean after every use with warm water to remove blood , tissues and mucus from the instruments
- Ultrasonic cleaning is recommended for all the instruments specially articulated instruments such as forceps, rongeurs, etc
- Use only standard and reputed brand of disinfectant solutions.
- We recommend that the temperature does not exceed 120C
- Dry heat sterilization see that temperature does not exceed 180C and there should be no long exposure as this would cause discoloration, loss of temper and this in turn would disturb the hardening of the instrument
- Do not use substandard chemicals or disinfectants as they can damage the instruments
- Avoid use of unsuitable highly acidic chlorine containing agents
- Use Demineralized water only
- Never rub an instrument with metal brush at the time of cleaning.
Set of 3 Warwick James:
- 1 x Straight Warwick James
- 1 x Left Warwick James
- 1 x Right Warwick James
RULES OF ELEVATORS USAGE:
- Palm grip
- Don't use the neighbouring tooth as fulcrum
- Don't use the buccal or lingual plate of bone as fulcrum
- Use the left hand for reflection , guard and support
- Follow root curvature during extraction
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.