Root Elevators with flat handle for controlled force application
Waldent Dental Instruments excel in highest quality standards. They are manufactured from selective stainless steel by skilled workers with modern machines, keeping control on production and quality at every step to guarantee a supply of Instruments with utmost precision.
Waldent Root Elevators Warwick James Set of 3
Wal-elevators truly believe in the importance of tissue preserving extractions, especially in the field of implantology where tissue preservation can avoid complex bone augmentation.
Warwick James Elevators are instruments designed to loosen or remove dental roots, root fragments of teeth.
Less chances of Tooth Fracture
- Flat handle with hockey stick 2.2mm tip of left and right elevators.
- Straight 2.2mm tip of straight elevator
- Ergonomic Design with Fine Grip Handles
- Flat Handle Apply Less Force on the Tooth
- Curved Beaks
- Ultra-Light Weight
- Fine Working Tip
- Tight Grasping Handles
- Wide Range of Elevators
- Corrosion Resistant
Set of 3 Warwick James:
- 1 x Straight Warwick James
- 1 x Left Warwick James
- 1 x Right Warwick James
- 6 Months warranty against Rust