Upper root pick forceps designed for extraction of Maxillary root stumps/grossly decayed teeth.
Waldent Tooth Extraction Forceps Upper Roots No.44 (1/158) is an extraction forcep ideally used in the extraction of root stumps in Maxillary arch
Waldent Extraction Forceps is a perfect need for extractions in minor oral surgery.
Tooth Extracting forceps are used to extract teeth designed for use in specific areas of the mouth. The beak is shaped to confirm snugly to the contour of the tooth.Dental forceps handles are shaped so that a maximum amount of force can be applied to the beaks, while the handles are still in a comfortable position for the oral surgeon.
Upper root pick forceps are designed with two blades (beaks) joined with handles through the hinge. The beaks are so designed that it can easily grasp the buccal and lingual surface of the roots and extract it from the alveolar bone.
Advantages of this special design of forcep :
- Convenient Grip
- Freely movable for luxation & extraction
- No injury to corner of mouth
- Designed for use in specific areas of mouth
Upper Root Forceps
Dental Tooth Extraction Forceps
Disposable / Reusable
Sterile / Non-Sterile
Non - Sterile
Latex / Latex - free
- Made of high grade Stainless Steel
- Easy to use
- Thin anatomic ends
- Ergonomic Design
- Serrated handles - Better Grip
- Sharp Rounded Beaks - Better Adaptation to root surface
- Large handles - Better Operator fit
- Concave Inner Surface to fit the root
- Close Fitting Forcep Blades - spread the load evenly
- Corrosion Resistant - Passivated
- Autoclavable at 135 degree celsius
- 1 x Tooth Extraction Forceps Upper Roots No.44 (1/158)