There are basically two types of handpieces, air-driven and electric. Electric handpieces are much stronger than air-driven since a motor is spinning the bur as opposed to air. This allows the doctor to remove decay at a faster pace. This will cut down on the time it takes to complete a procedure. Electric handpieces are routinely used in surgical procedures as implants as well. We also have specific electric handpieces used specifically for endodontics (root canals).
- perfect balance,
- ultra light,
- mini size Fatigue free after long time use
- powerful functions,
- Small head slim body
- Low noise & vibration,
- Durable,1:5 speed increasing,
- High hardness,Wearable
- Ergonomic designed length and weight greatly reduce the fatigue from long time operation, the motor can be sterilized.
- 2 Steps for upgrading the dental unit:Air, Electricity.
- 1 x 1:5 Gear Handpiece
- 1 Year against Manufacturing Defect
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.