Waldent Orthodontic Ball & Socket Pliers 10/119
Ball & Socket Plier is used to hold and manipulate wires, or create contact points for an adjacent tooth.
1. Ergonomic Design
Light in Weight
Easy to Grip
Less Stress on Fingers
Made up of Stainless Steel helps in retaining their shape
3. Rust Free
- Must clean after every use with warm water to remove blood , tissues and mucus from the instruments
- Ultrasonic cleaning is recommended for all the instruments specially articulated instruments such as forceps, rongeurs, etc
- Use only standard and reputed brand of disinfectant solutions.
- We recommend that the temperature does not exceed 120C
- Dry heat sterilization see that temperature does not exceed 180C and there should be no long exposure as this would cause discoloration, loss of temper and this in turn would disturb the hardening of the instrument
- Do not use substandard chemicals or disinfectants as they can damage the instruments
- Avoid use of unsuitable highly acidic chlorine containing agents
- Use Demineralized water only
- Never rub an instrument with metal brush at the time of cleaning.
- 1 x Ball & Socket Pliers 10/119
- 6 Months warranty against Rust
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.