Waldent Orthodontic Bracket Remover Offset #Curved Pliers 10/125
Used to remove brackets used in orthodontic work.
1) Ergonomically design
Light in Weight - Less fatique
Made up of good qality medical graded Stainless Steel - helps in retaining shape
Resist breakage of tip
Used to remove all bonded attachments
4) Corrosion Resistant
Rust free - Passivated
Autoclavable at 135 degree
- Must clean after every use with warm water to remove blood , tissues and mucus from the instruments
- Ultrasonic cleaning is recommended for all the instruments specially articulated instruments such as forceps, rongeurs, etc
- Use only standard and reputed brand of disinfectant solutions.
- We recommend that the temperature does not exceed 120C
- Dry heat sterilization see that temperature does not exceed 180C and there should be no long exposure as this would cause discoloration, loss of temper and this in turn would disturb the hardening of the instrument
- Do not use substandard chemicals or disinfectants as they can damage the instruments
- Avoid use of unsuitable highly acidic chlorine containing agents
- Use Demineralized water only
- Never rub an instrument with metal brush at the time of cleaning.
- 1 x Bracket Remover Offset #Curved Pliers 10/125
- 6 Months warranty against Rust
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.