Cinch Back Plier, which cinches the wire behind the buccal tube. With only one squeeze, the wire is ligated. The pliers also allow you to make a range of bends in NiTi wire, including gable bends and omega loops.
Cinch Back Plier is an orthodontic tool used to fold Ni-Ti wire. The dental instrument can be used to press from the molar of the patient’s after fixing direction.The slim design lets the tool to easily and quickly bending of distal ends within the mouth. In this case heat treating of wires is not required. This technique confers utmost comfort to the patient. The tool can be subjected to all types of sterilization method, especially autoclave chamber.
From conventional dental surgery tools to equipment for specific applications like Maxillofacial surgery and daily-use dental instrument management supplies, Osung caters to every dental-caregiving setting.
1) Ergonomically design
Light in Weight - Less fatique
Made up of good quality medical graded Stainless Steel
3) Corrosion Resistant
Rust free - Passivated
Autoclavable at 135 degree
- Must clean after every use with warm water to remove blood , tissues and mucus from the instruments
- Ultrasonic cleaning is recommended for all the instruments specially articulated instruments such as forceps, rongeurs, etc
- Use only standard and reputed brand of disinfectant solutions.
- We recommend that the temperature does not exceed 120C
- Dry heat sterilization see that temperature does not exceed 180C and there should be no long exposure as this would cause discoloration, loss of temper and this in turn would disturb the hardening of the instrument
- Do not use substandard chemicals or disinfectants as they can damage the instruments
- Avoid use of unsuitable highly acidic chlorine containing agents
- Use Demineralized water only
- Never rub an instrument with metal brush at the time of cleaning.
- 1 x Cinch Back Pliers 10/129
6 Months warranty against Rust
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.