Waldent Stainless Steel H Files 25mm
Waldent Hand Files have been designed in an integrated manner to provide comfort & ease to the endodontists in preparing the canals.The strongest of the hand files by passing obstructions with far greater ease, are crafted to give the operator a smooth tactile sense inside the canal during instrumentation.
These special hand files are made up ofStainless Steel Alloy.With more refined cutting edge , Tear drop cross section, these files lasts upto 8-10 endodontic cases.
- For cleaning and shaping of canals
- Negotiating the canals with hand files prior to using rotary files
- Can be used as a pre-bent file in curved canals.
- For severely curved canals
- H-type file has more positive rake angle than K-File
- Compared to other types of files K-files , H-Files have higher cutting efficiency.
- H-files also cut on insertion and withdrawal
- Extraordinarily sharp and mirror-like finished edges
- High ductility make for excellent working characteristics
- Pack of 6 Files
TECHNIQUES FOR USE:
Watch Winding Technique:
- The use of the file in a forwards and backwards motion, as if watch winding, with slight apical pressure. This allows the file to effectively debride the canal dentine by moving slowly down the canal.
- For H-type files, once the file has reached the desired working length a push and pulling action is used around the circumference of the canal, while only maintaining contact with the canal wall on the outstroke to minimise a debris blockage apically
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.