Waldent Adams Plier is made from high quality stainless steel, usually used for adjusting orthodontic appliances, to bend orthodontic wires. It is ideal for bending wires at a 90° angle.
It can be used for wire bending up to ø 0.8mm. The beaks are flat, facing each other, built to take the pressure required to work all Adams clasps and to reduce discomfort for the user.
- Classical design with 2 smooth pyramidal shaped beaks.
- Made up of medical grade stainless steel.
- High resistance to deformation or wear.
- High durability.
- Polished to high standard finish.
- Instrument Name - Adams Dental Plier.
- Function - Wire bending in orthodontics.
- Material - Stainless steel.
- Shape - Straight.
- Flat, pyramidal shaped tips.
- Pack Of 1
- 6 months warranty against rust.
Payment & Security