Adam Pliers For Adjusting Orthodontic Appliances.
Waldent Adams Plier is made from high quality stainless steel, usually used for adjusting orthodontic appliances, to bend orthodontic wires. It is ideal for bending wires at a 90° angle.
It can be used for wire bending upto ø 0.8mm. The beaks are flat, facing each other, built to take the pressure required to work all adams clasps and to reduce discomfort for the user.
- Instrument Name - Adams Dental Plier.
- Function - Wire bending in orthodontics.
- Material - Stainless steel.
- Shape - Straight.
- Flat, pyramidal shaped tips.
- Classical design with 2 smooth pyramidal shaped beaks.
- Made up of medical grade stainless steel.
- High resistance to deformation or wear.
- High durability.
- Polished to high standard finish.
- 1 x Waldent Adams Plier
- 6 months warranty against rust.