Waldent Advance Sinus Elevation Kit is used to aid in the lifting up of the sinus cavity for implant site preparation. Elevators feature a more round, smooth tip for lifting the sinus with minimal puncture risk.
Contains All the tools required for a crestal sinus elevation from site preparation to graft placement into the elevated sinus prior to implant insertion.
Sinus Lift instruments Used during a sinus lift implantology procedure to separate/reflect the Schneiderian membrane from the maxillary bone and to elevate the membrane. These sinus lift elevators are used for safely lifting the membrane while performing any sinus augmentation surgery or (maxillary sinus surgery).
Simple & easy access to sinus cavity • Broad exposure of bony walls with special instruments.
- Made of high quality stainless steel.
- For fast and easy process.
- Provide greater visibility of the sinus membrane during operative procedure.
- Specially designed instruments which causes no damage to the sinus lining.
- Corrosion resistant.
- 4 Pcs Sinus Elevation Instrument.
- 6 Pcs Drills & Burs.
- 4 Pcs Stoppers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.