Specially designed kit for bone grafting and harvesting, used during implant procedure
Waldent Dental Instruments excels in highest quality standards. They are manufactured from selective stainless steel by skilled workers with modern machines, keeping control on production and quality at every step to guarantee a supply of Instruments with utmost precision.
Waldent Autogenous Bone Graft Harvesting Kit Set of 7 specially Designed Kit of Implant Instruments for Bone Grafting & Harvesting.
Frazier Suction Tube - specialized device to aspirate fluids, blood and debris from surgical sites where delicate suctioning is required.
Bone Scraper Curved - the unique shape and sharp blade empower the collection of autogenous bone used for bone regeneration.
Bone Collector with SS Filter - used for collecting bone particles cut off while drilling.
Amalgam/Bone Well Standard - for containing bone fragments or mixing synthetic materials together.
Bone Injector 2.5mm - bone injector used as an injection for the bone tissue.
Implant Bone Carrier Titanium coated - designed to deliver bone graft material to site for bone grafting in dental implant surgery.
Buser Periosteal Elevator -Ideal for delicate tissue retraction. The spear shaped end is used to initiate the flap by reflection of the papilla in a sulcular incision while the paddle end is used to continue the flap reflection apically.
- It is an ideal kit used for autogenous Bone Graft Harvesting required during Implant procedures
- The tips are made with finest quality stainless steel.
- Made up of Rostfrei Stainless Steel helps in retaining their shape and resist breakage of tip
- Corrosion resistance alloy
- Suitable for all types of Disinfection solutions
- 1 x Frazier Suction Tube
- 1 x Bone Scraper Curved
- 1 x Bone Collector with SS Filter
- 1 x Amalgam/Bone Well Standard
- 1 x Bone Injector 2.5mm
- 1 x Implant Bone Carrier Titanium Ctd
- 1 x Buser Periosteal Elevator
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 6 Months against Rust