Waldent BESTEtch is a 37% phosphoric etchant Gel which is used to etch enamel and/or dentin as indicated in the instructions provided with the various dental adhesive systems.
- For cementation of inlays, crowns, bridges, veneers, adhesive bridges, posts & cores
- Composite restorations
- Bonding of orthodontics attachments (e.g. bracket)
- For pit and fissure sealing
- Effectively removes the smear layer.
- Promotes Mechanical retention.
- Ensures Bonding strength.
- The etchant rinses away cleanly and quickly, leaving no residue.
Direction to Use
- Using a choice of separation technique, isolate the tooth.
- Apply BestEtch gel to the enamel and dentin surface for 10-15 seconds.
- Use water to wash the gel thoroughly.
- Use a three-way syringe to dry the tooth surface with clean and dry air.
- 1 x 3gm Syringe
- 4 x Dispensing Tips
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.