37% phosphoric acid Gel for etching enamel
Waldent BESTEtch is a 37% phosphoric etchant Gel that is used to etch enamel and/or dentin as indicated in the instructions provided with the various dental adhesive systems.
- For cementation of inlays, crowns, bridges, veneers, adhesive bridges, posts & cores
- Composite restorations
- Bonding of orthodontics attachments (e.g. bracket)
- For pit and fissure sealing
- Company: Waldent
- Packaging: 3gm Syringe
- Material Type: Gel
- Color: Blue
- Antimicrobial: Agent
- Storage: Temperature 5°-30°C
- 37% phosphoric acid
- Thickening agent
- Colorants, water base.
- Effectively removes the smear layer.
- Promotes Mechanical retention.
- Ensures Bonding strength.
- The etchant rinses away cleanly and quickly, leaving no residue.
- 4 x 3gm Syringe
- 12 x Dispensing Tips