Instrument is used for the bone collector harvests valuable autogenous bone and corrects small defects around implant sites and periodontal compromised teeth. Shut off valve cuts off suction eliminating the chance of drying out bone.
- Material : Stainless steel
- Rust Free
- Must clean after every use with warm water to remove blood , tissues and mucus from the instruments
- Ultrasonic cleaning is recommended for all the instruments specially articulated instruments such as forceps, rongeurs, etc
- Use only standard and reputed brand of disinfectant solutions.
- Dry heat sterilization see that temperature does not exceed 180C and there should be no long exposure as this would cause discoloration, loss of temper and this in turn would disturb the hardening of the instrument
- Do not use substandard chemicals or disinfectants as they can damage the instruments
- Avoid use of unsuitable highly acidic chlorine containing agents
- Use Demineralized water only
- Never rub an instrument with metal brush at the time of cleaning.
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 6 Months against Rust
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.