Used In Multiple ways to Manipulate Bones to aid the Placement of Implants
Bone Expander Kit has been designed as a substitute to sinus osteotomes both convex & concave. Expanders are driven into the bone with a ratchet wrench or low-speed handpiece. This decreases the surgical trauma of osteotomes. Bone expanders improve clinical success by improving stability, maintaining bone density, and increasing fixation.
Technique for expanding the atrophic alveolar ridge
- Lateral bone condensation technique – lateral compaction of the trabeculae in poor-quality bone, greatly improves primary stability
- The technique is less traumatic for the patient than working with a hammer and chisel
ADVANTAGES OF BONE EXPANDER IN IMPLANTOLOGY:
- The coronal part of the expander is smooth, only the initial part being threaded. When the smooth part comes into contact with the corticalis, instead of penetrating it, it displaces it, facilitating lateral expansion.
- Uses an implantology micromotor for ridge expansion—maximum control of the direction of insertion and of the torque(screwing power).
- The use of the ratchet is the last stage of insertion of the expanders. It is possible to make a half or quarter turn at a time.
- The bone expander technique is less traumatic for the patient than working with a hammer and chisel.
- It is an ideal instrument kit used in multiple ways to manipulate bones to aid in the placement of Implants
- Made up of Rostfrei Stainless Steel helps in retaining their shape and resist breakage of instruments
- Corrosion resistant alloy
Bone Expander Set of 12 -
- Bone Expanders: 2.6, 3.0, 3.4, 3.8 and 4.3mm
- Connector: Ratchet Wrench Connector (Extender),Latch Style Handpiece Connector (Latch adaptor)
- Pilot Drill: 1.8 mm Pilot Drill
- Saw Disk : 7.0 mm and 10.0 mm
- Manual Knob: For manual, finger usage
- 1 x Ratchet Wrench