Set of instruments required for successful bone grafting procedure
The Bone Grafting Kit is comprised of the essential instruments you need to successfully complete a grafting procedure.
It is ideal for dental implant placement procedure, bone augmentation and sinus lift.
Material : Stainless Steel
- Bone Scraper (6/7.5mm) - Allows quick removal of bone.
- Bone Compactor (3/4mm) - Serrated tips for vertically plugging and condensing the bone.
- Granulate Plugger (4/3mm) -The ball end can be used to gently raise the sinus lining. The flat end is used to gently push the graft material into a bony defect or sinus.
- Orban (Gingivectomy Knife) - Designed with angled blade and contra-angled shank for posterior use. Also useful for excising interproximal tissue.
- Bone Scraper (5/7 mm) - The working ends with 5mm and 7mm widths are used to collect autogenous bone.
- Made up of high quality stainless steel
- Premium handle design, for comfortable grip
- Corrosion resistant
- 1 x Bone Graft Kit (k19/7)
- 6 Months warranty against Rust