Waldent Dental Instruments excel in highest quality standards. They are manufactured from selective stainless steel by skilled workers with modern machines, keeping control on production and quality at every step to guarantee a supply of Instruments with utmost precision.
Waldent Iwanson Caliper Metal 0-10mm (60/101) is ideally used for taking measurements for recording the mouth opening in patients both in the clinics or to establish an accurate measurement, e.g., internal and external diameter, length, depth or thickness.
It is also used by orthodontists to measure tooth size.
- Made up of high quality medical graded Stainless Steel
- For accurate measurements
- Corrosion Resistant
- Must clean after every use with warm water to remove blood , tissues and mucus from the instruments
- Ultrasonic cleaning is recommended for all the instruments specially articulated instruments such as forceps, rongeurs, etc
- Use only standard and reputed brand of disinfectant solutions.
- We recommend that the temperature does not exceed 120C
- Dry heat sterilization see that temperature does not exceed 180C and there should be no long exposure as this would cause discoloration, loss of temper and this in turn would disturb the hardening of the instrument
- Do not use substandard chemicals or disinfectants as they can damage the instruments
- Avoid use of unsuitable highly acidic chlorine containing agents
- Use Demineralized water only
- Never rub an instrument with metal brush at the time of cleaning.
- 1 x Caliper
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.