Iwanson caliper for accurate measurements
Waldent Dental Instruments excel in highest quality standards. They are manufactured from selective stainless steel by skilled workers with modern machines, keeping control on production and quality at every step to guarantee a supply of Instruments with utmost precision.
Waldent Iwanson Caliper Metal 0-10mm (60/101) is ideally used for measurements of metal, wax and crown thickness.
It is also used by orthodontists to measure tooth size.
- Sharp tip design to give accurate reading
- Measuring range : 0-10mm
- Scale on both sides
- Spring action jaw which automatically returns to zero
- Made up of high quality medical grade Stainless Steel
- For accurate measurements
- Corrosion Resistant
- 1 x Caliper
- 6 Months warranty against Rust