Waldent Caries Detector is an excellent caries disclosing agent for conservative dentistry. It aids in the excavation of the outer decalcified and infected carious. It aids in the excavation of the outer decalcified and infected carious dentin layer, permitting optimal caries removal. Caries Detector is an excellent means of detecting caries and plays a major role in maintaining and preserving teeth. It provides support for the excavation of the demineralized outer tooth hard structure affected by the caries, making it possible to remove the caries as completely as possible.
- Disclosing caries dentin in cavity preparations.
- Fast and easy use
- Free from side effects
- Preserves healthy tooth hard substance
- Stains tooth hard structure red changed by caries during all preparatory measures in the cavities
- Does not stain remineralizable caries affected dentin.
- Must be stored at 2 - 25°C / 36 - 77°F
- Isolate carious tooth with rubber dam. After initial excavation of carious enamel
and dentine over infected site, wash and dry.
- Place one drop of CARIES DETECTOR on a sponge pledget and apply to the cavity.
- Leave for 10 seconds, then rinse with water. Remove the exposed outer carious dentin, which will be stained red.
- Repeat detection to ensure removal of the infected carious
- 1 x 10ml Bottle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.