Hydrofluoric Acid Gel And Silane For Ceramic Etching
Studies have demonstrated that Silane, when used with Porcelain Etch and a quality bonding resin, yields the highest bond strength to porcelain when compared with other porcelain bonding products.
- Waldent Ceramic Repair Kit (hydrofluoric acid and Silane) may be used intra orally or extra orally.
- Waldent Ceramic Repair Kit (9% hydrofluoric acid) is a viscous gel, easy to control and place.
- Waldent Ceramic Repair Kit will not stain composite or resin cement. Waldent Ceramic Repair Silane is a single-component solution.
- Yields highest porcelain-to-resin bond strengths.
- Waldent Ceramic Repair Kit (hydrofluoric acid and Silane) may also be used on lithium disilicate (IPS e.max®2)restorations.
- Waldent Ceramic Repair (hydrofluoric acid) is used to etch porcelain veneers, crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, and fractured dental porcelain.
- Waldent Ceramic Repair (Silane) is used after hydrofluoric acid etching to prepare the surface for bonding resin.
- Permanent, aesthetic repairs.
- Easy and time saving application.
- No removal or recementation of crowns and bridges.
- No necessity of impressions.
- No use of (mutagenic) hydrofluoric acid .
- Durable, Gap-free compound between ceramic / metal and composite.
- High shear bonding strength.
- 1 x 2gm Porcelain etchant
- 1 x 2gm Silane kit
- Applicator Tips