Compilation of different instruments for specific orthodontic treatment
Waldent Dental Instruments excels in highest quality standards. They are manufactured from selective stainless steel by skilled workers with modern machines, keeping control on production and quality at every step to guarantee a supply of Instruments with utmost precision.
Waldent orthodontic kit consists of sterilization cassette and different instruments used for specific orthodontic treatment or technique.
The Collection is Compilation of Clinician's Most Popular Procedural Set-up including -
- 1 x Distal End Cutter TC - The design of this cutter allows the distal end of arch wires to be cut in the patient’s mouth safely with the safety mechanism.
- 1 x Pin & Ligature Cutter TC - Waldent Pin & Ligature Cutter is designed to cut soft wires, pins and elastic ligatures.
- 1 x Weingart Pliers TC - The serrated tips are designed to firmly hold wires and devices for easy and safe insertion and removal.
- 1 x Mathieu Forceps TC - Mathieu orthodontic plier is a positive locking plier intended for holding, placing and tying ligatures and elastics.
- 1 x Utility Instrument - Sharp sickle shape on one end and serrated band seating tip on the other.
- 1 x Ligature Tucker Use - For tucking of ligatures and archwires.
- 1 x Mouth Mirror Plain with Handle- Plain mouth mirror with premium finish hollow handle.
- 1 x Tweezers London College - Non-locking type stainless steel tweezer with angulated and serrated beaks.
- Made of high quality rostfrei stainless steel
- Reusable/fully autoclavable
- High degree of aesthetic and corrosion resistance
- Manufactured for optimal results and precision
- 1 x Distal End Cutter TC
- 1 x Pin & Ligature Cutter TC
- 1 x Weingart Pliers TC
- 1 x Mathieu Forceps TC
- 1 x Utility Instrument
- 1 x Ligature Tucker Use
- 1 x Mouth Mirror Plane with Handle
- 1 x Tweezers London College
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 6 Months against Rust