Waldent Wal-Dam Premium Rubber Dam Clamps Kit Titanium Gold 11G.
Rubber Dam Clamps are used to isolate the operating site (one or more teeth) to protect the oral tissue from saliva or other fluids. Our 11 pcs set contains comprehensive range of clamps used in restorative dentistry.
SIGNIFICANCE OF TITANIUM GOLD PLATING ON DENTAL INSTRUMENTS:
Improving thermal conductivity:
Thermal conductivity refers to the rate at which heat passes through a material. Several metals exhibit high levels of thermal conductivity, which enables the electroplated device to carry heat away from the body. This minimizes the risk of burns and the formation of adhesions.
Increasing compatibility between different metals:
Some medical devices are manufactured with several types of metals that must be welded together, which can prove challenging. Coating the pieces with a metal such as gold or nickel can make them compatible to welding, which improves the quality of the finished product.
Facilitating electrical conductivity:
Certain medical devices require the transmission of an electric current to function properly. Many types of metals, especially gold, silver and copper, are excellent conductors of electricity and are able to carry current efficiently.
Enhancing wear resistance:
Heavily used medical devices and surgical instruments can experience wear and tear that can result in their premature demise. A metal coating can increase the device’s wear resistance and lengthen its lifespan
Improving corrosion resistance:
Implants,composite instruments and other medical devices that are implanted in the human body are exposed to moisture that can eventually cause corrosion. Electroplating can provide a protective barrier that will prevent rust formation
Creating radiopaque features:
The term “radiopaque” means a material is not transparent to X-rays or other forms of radiation. Coating a medical device with gold or another high-density metal will establish a radiopaque area that can be detected via radiography, meaning the gold can block the radiation emitted by the X-rays
Some medical devices, particularly implants or other devices that are placed inside the body, must be biocompatible, meaning they won’t pose harm to human tissue. Certain medical coatings will render the underlying material biocompatible, making it safe for use in various medical and surgical procedures.
Rubber Dam Clamp No. 2A:For Flat jaws for larger premolars
Rubber Dam Clamp No. 211: Flat jaws designed for small upper right and lower left molars; paired with RDCM10.
Rubber Dam Clamp No. 210: Offset flat jaws and stiff bow for anterior teeth
Rubber Dam Clamp No. 13A: Serrated offset jaws for lower left molars
Rubber Dam Clamp No. 12A: Serrated offset jaws for lower right molars
Rubber Dam Clamp No. 201: Slightly festooned jaws for upper molars
ubber Dam Clamp No. 3: Flat narrow jaws for Flat jaws for lower molars. small lower molar
Rubber Dam Clamp No. 4: Flat narrow jaws for small upper molars.
Rubber Dam Clamp No. 14A: Deeply festooned jaws for partially erupted or irregularly shaped molars
Rubber Dam Clamp No. 202: Slightly festooned jaws for large upper molars.
Rubber Dam Clamp No. 205: Slightly festooned jaws for large upper molars.
1. Ergonomic Design
Standard shape and size
Easy to identify
Made up of Stainless Steel with Titanium Coated
4. Rust Free
- Must clean after every use with warm water to remove blood or any other fluid from the clamps
- Ultrasonic cleaning is recommended for all the clamps if stained with blood or any other strong fluid
- Use only standard and reputed brand of disinfectant solutions.
- We recommend that the temperature does not exceed 120C
- Dry heat sterilization see that temperature does not exceed 180C and there should be no long exposure as this would cause discoloration, loss of temper and this in turn would disturb the hardening of the instrument
- Do not use substandard chemicals or disinfectants as they can damage the instruments
- Avoid use of unsuitable highly acidic chlorine containing agents
- Use Demineralized water only
- Never rub an instrument with metal brush at the time of cleaning.
Rubber Dam Clamps Kit of 11: (Winged Clamps)
- 1 x Rubber Dam Clamp No. 2A
- 1 x Rubber Dam Clamp No. 211
- 1 x Rubber Dam Clamp No. 210
- 1 x Rubber Dam Clamp No. 13A
- 1 x Rubber Dam Clamp No. 12A
- 1 x Rubber Dam Clamp No. 201
- 1 x Rubber Dam Clamp No. 3
- 1 x Rubber Dam Clamp No. 4
- 1 x Rubber Dam Clamp No. 14A
- 1 x Rubber Dam Clamp No. 202
- 1 x Rubber Dam Clamp No. 205
6 Months warranty against Rust
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.