Waldent IOPA X-Ray Films are high-quality, double-emulsion intraoral X-ray films of high speed, high contrast and fine grain, providing high image quality and outstanding detail definition. These are intended for intraoral X-ray diagnostics only.
0.175 mm thick polyester provided with a double-sided protective and antistatic layer which protects the film against mechanical and electrostatic damage (ESD).
E-speed films : 30 % – 50 % lower X-ray dose due to shorter exposure times in comparison with D-speed film
F-speed films : Its high sensitivity enables reducing the doses of radiation by 50 % in comparison with D-speed film and by 25 % in comparison with E-speed film.
- Extra soft plastic envelope with rounded corners.
- Standard exposure time
- Sharp and high contrast images
- Envelope is disinfectable with common disinfectants, waterproof and light-tight.
- Easy opening and manipulation.
- Sheet of lead foil on the back side of the film delete
- Easy side recognition provided by an embossed dot in the top corner of the packet (its raised portion indicates the side facing the radiation source/front side).
- ISO size 2 films : 30.5 x 40.5mm.
- Films should be stored in the original packing in a dry and cool place at a temperature +10 up to 25 ºC and relative humidity of 40 – 60%.
Direction to use:
- The film can be exposed in daylight. Exposed films can be processed either manually or in processors.
- The manual processing should be carried out in a darkroom under indirect dark-red or olive-green safelight.
- It is possible to use any liquid good-quality trademarked chemicals for processing.
- Pack Of 100
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.