Waldent air compressor is designed to be one of the quietest air compressors in the industry. Waldent Air Compressors deliver high performance and consistently deliver clean, dry, oil-free, hygienic air. This compressor consumes low energy and is fully automatic, automatic start and stop control. Our Waldent air compressors are robust, powerful, durable, and efficient. This air compressor can be used as an independent air supply machine for dental therapeutic apparatus; also can be used in other areas such as medical care, scientific research. where clean air in demanded. We go to great lengths to ensure your patients receive only the highest quality air. Clean dry air not only protects your patients and the work you perform for them, but also your valuable equipment. As an added bonus of developing an oil free compressor, the low friction internal components mean that ongoing maintenance is reduced and longevity of the unit is increased. We contribute significantly to the high quality-assurance standards of dentists and dental technicians.
- Easily Operate on 2 battery Inverter (1400 VA)
- Internally Coated tank for protection from Rust
- Motor with thermal protection
- 0.75 Hp 30 liter tank Capacity
- 1 Hp 35 liter tank Capacity
- 2 Hp 50 liter tank Capacity
Direction to Use
What is the difference between an oil-lubricated and oil-free air compressor?
Oil-lubricated air compressors use oil to lubricate the motor, making this the quieter choice and ideal for long-lasting use. The problem with this type is that although there is a filter valve that separates the oil from the air, oil vapor still manages to seep through and mix with the compressed air that dentists use for their dental handpieces. This creates hygiene and health safety problems as poor air quality can affect the safety and comfort of the patient.
Oil-free compressors address this problem head-on. An oil-free compressor has a lower risk of contaminating the compressed air with oil or lubricant. They also tend to be lighter which allows them to be placed in a wider range of areas, while still creating as much airflow and pressure as many oil-lubricated models. The only concern that dentists complain about it is it’s a bit noisier than the oil-lubricated type, but you can avail of filter silencers to manage the noise.
How does a dental air compressor work?
First, when you turn your compressor on, the air is brought into the air chamber. Next, the filtration process lowers the dew point and removes impurities, leaving the dentist with clean, dry air. Lastly, this dry air is compressed, stored, and kept ready for future use.
- 1 x Waldent Air Compressor
• Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 6 months against manufacturing defect
• Service and warranty for this product are handled by Waldent.
• Waldent will be liable to mend any faulty or unsatisfactory products.
• Waldent will provide guaranteed assistance to the customer in registering a request to get the product replaced or serviced.
• The buyer acknowledges that products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back only if seal of the package or product is intact or unaltered or is not tampered with .
• This warranty is void if altered anyway.