Waldent Den Temp is a temporary filling material self-curing under humidity for the temporary filling of cavities material is impermeable to drugs. Moisture activated temporary filling and sealing material.
- Used for the temporary filling of cavities.
- The material is impermeable to drugs.
- Self-curing under humidity for the temporary filling of cavities.
- Safe to use.
- Easy to apply.
- Longer shelf life.
Direction to Use
STEP 1 -
- During the Restorative process, clean away the decay inside the cavity, usually with a drill, before filling it in.
- Removing the decay prevents further damage, but it doesn’t fix the damage to the tooth that already occurred.
- That’s where fillings come in.
- Molds the Temporary filling cement to match the shape of the surrounding tooth.
- It will restore the strength and integrity of the tooth and prevent decay from re-entering the vulnerable area.
- Temporary filling cement restores full health and functionality to a tooth effectively and immediately.
- 1 x 40gm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.