Waldent Lindemann Drill Bit 1.8mm with markings for 7mm, 9mm, 11mm, 13mm, and 15mm, provides dentists exact measurements in order to facilitate flawless surgical procedures.
- Titanium Coated
- Labelled with 7mm, 9mm, 11mm, 13mm, and 15mm measurement
- Must clean after every use with warm water to remove blood , tissues and mucus from the instruments
- Ultrasonic cleaning is recommended for all the instruments specially articulated instruments such as forceps, rongeurs, etc
- Use only standard and reputed brand of disinfectant solutions.
- We recommend that the temperature does not exceed 120C
- Dry heat sterilization see that temperature does not exceed 180C and there should be no long exposure as this would cause discoloration, loss of temper and this in turn would disturb the hardening of the instrument
- Do not use substandard chemicals or disinfectants as they can damage the instruments
- Avoid use of unsuitable highly acidic chlorine containing agents
- Use Demineralized water only
- Never rub an instrument with metal brush at the time of cleaning.
- 1 x Lindemann Drill Bit 1.8mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.