Li-ion batteries can be charged and discharged more rapidly than NiMH batteries. Also, Li-ion batteries do not have much of a “memory effect” which is a phenomenon that occurs when the battery is recharged before it is completely empty. The memory effect is also known as the “lazy battery effect” or “battery memory” which causes NiMH batteries to hold a lower amount of charge. The number of times the battery can be recharged is a significant measure that denotes the life of the battery. Typically rechargeable batteries included in endo motors can be charged and discharged about 200 – 500 times. Another key point to consider with regard to the battery is the amount of time taken to fully charge the device and the usage time it offers.
Compatible With Waldent Smart EndoPro with in-built apex locator
- Model:- LI-ION 18500-JW
- Specification:- 3.7V, 1400mAh (5.18Wh)
- Standard Applied GB:- T18287-201
When Using the Battery Precaution:
- Do not place the battery in fire or heat the battery. metal object (such as wire).
- Do not carry or store the batteries together with necklaces, hairpins, or other metal objects.
- Do not disassemble.
- Do not dispose of in fire or water.
- Do not store above 140.0 ° F.
- 1 x Battery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.