Waldent Dental Instrumentsexcel in highest quality standards. They are manufactured from selective stainless steel by skilled workers with modern machines, keeping control on production and quality at every step to guarantee a supply of Instruments with utmost precision
- Millimeter scale for measuring lengths of endodontic instruments
- Comes with adjustable ring
- Resistant to high temperature and pressure disinfection at up to 135 degree Celsuis
- The scale is clear and the measurement is accurate
- It is easy to cover on the finger, convenient to measure
- Made of high quality stainless steel, sturdy and durable
- Must clean after every use with warm water to remove blood , tissues and mucus from the instruments
- Ultrasonic cleaning is recommended for all the instruments specially articulated instruments such as forceps, rongeurs, etc
- Use only standard and reputed brand of disinfectant solutions.
- We recommend that the temperature does not exceed 120C
- Dry heat sterilization see that temperature does not exceed 180C and there should be no long exposure as this would cause discoloration, loss of temper and this in turn would disturb the hardening of the instrument
- Do not use substandard chemicals or disinfectants as they can damage the instruments
- Avoid use of unsuitable highly acidic chlorine containing agents
- Use Demineralized water only
- Never rub an instrument with metal brush at the time of cleaning.
- 1 x Wal-Endo Finger Gauge 0-35mm 60/100
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.